IGNOU MA History Solved Assignments

Dear Students, Feel free to send us email at : ignouworld@gmail.com for Latest IGNOU Master of Arts in History (MAH) Solved Assignments.

IGNOU MA History Assignments are the methods of regular assessment of theory and practical. Assignments helps the students to read out the theory atleast once before the exams.Thus assignments also help to reinforce learning in distance learning system of education.IGNOU provide assignment question papers for all the courses for the particular session.

Students can download the IGNOU MA History Assignment question papers from the official website.IGNOU Master of Arts in History (MAH) assignments consist of a set of questions and activities that you will answer at your own place by referring your IGNOU MA History study blocks provided by IGNOU. The MA History assignments covers all types of questions (long answer type, short answer type, objective type, multiple choice questions and case studies). The assignments carries 30% weightage. Students will be required to obtain 50% percent marks as pass percentage in each assignment separately. Each assignment will carry 100 marks. In the final result assignments will carry 30% weightage.

If you are unable to solve the IGNOU Assignments,Please feel free to send us email at : ignouworld@gmail.com,We will try our best to help you out.

The assignments for the following courses are available :

• MHI-01 Ancient and Medieval Societies
  • MHI-02 Modern World
  • MHI-03 Historiography
  • MHI-04 Political Structures in India
  • MHI-05 History of Indian Economy
  • MHI-06 Evolution of Social Structures in India through the Ages
  • MHI-08 History of Ecology and Environment: India
  • MPSE-003 Western Political Thought
  • MPSE-004 Social and Political Thought in Modern India

Incoming search terms:

• ignou solved assignments inMAhistory Ist yr
  • angshuman kaushik
  • solved assignments of ignou of master of arts in history of july 2014-15
  • www ignou assignment qoestion paper mah 2nd yr
  • mhi 01 solved assingment 2015
  • ignou assignment mh1 2013
  • solved ignou m a assessment download
  • ignou M A history solved assignment free download
  • ignou history assignment download MA history
  • ignou december 2012-2013 assignment MAH 2nd year/

36 Comments on "IGNOU MA History Solved Assignments"

1. hello sir /mam , i m student of ignou MAH plz send me 1st year assingnments of history plz in hindi medium plz mail on my e-mail id thanks.

2. It will be very much helpful to me by you Sir/ma’m. Thank you

3. Thank you very much Sir/Ma’m

4. i need solved ans for MHI-01 aniciant and medivial society

5. plese send me the solved assignments of MHI-o5

6. dear sir, kindly send me ma history solved assignment for 2014-15.
    thanks

7. sir/mam plz can u mail me history assingments solved of 1st yr..
    it would be a great help.

8. Dear Sir/mám
    I Need solved paper for MAH 1st year. So Plzz send me history solved assigment. Thanks

9. Rajesh Kumar Abhay | November 18, 2014 at 9:30 am | Reply

Dear sir,
    Please send me MAH 1st Year Solved assignment.

Mob-9990114875

10. sheikh lateef ahmad | November 24, 2014 at 9:18 am | Reply

plz send me the solved assignements of MAH 2 year for the session of june 2015.in my mail ID .i will be highly thank ful to you.

11. send me the assignements of MAH 2 year for the session of june 2015 in my mail ID.

12. Sir,
    Please mail me the assignment of History (M.A) 2014.

13. sir/mam kindly plzz mail me solved assignment MAH July2014-jan2015

14. EHI 3,FST 01,EPA 2,EPA 4

15. Angshuman kaushik | January 3, 2015 at 11:48 am | Reply

Sir,
    Please mail me the solved assignment of MAH 2014 in English.

16. k alongba phom | January 6, 2015 at 10:23 am | Reply

sir/madam
    please mail me the assignment question of mah july 2014 in english

17. pls send me ma first year history solved assignment paper

18. sir
    please send me MAH 1st yr.(hindi medium) solved assignment 2014-15

19. Plz send me MAH Solved Assignment of first year as fast as possible, i’ll be very grateful to you

20. hello sir /mam , i m student of ignou MAH, plz send me 1st year assingnments of history plz in english medium plz mail on my e-mail id thanks.

21. aqib amin wani | February 4, 2015 at 2:57 pm | Reply

kindly mail ma history 1st year assignment (English)

22. hello sir /mam , i m student of ignou MAH, plz send me 1st year assingnments of history plz in hindi medium plz mail on my e-mail id thanks.

23. Please send me the solved assignments for MAH 1st year 2014-15. Thank you

24. Please send me solved assignment for mah1st year july session 2014-15 in Hindi medium . thank you

25. hello sir /mam , i m student of ignou MAH plz send me 1st year assingnments of history plz in hindi medium plz mail on my e-mail id thanks.

26. PLEASE. MAIL ME MA HSTORY 1ST YEAR ASSISGMENT

27. Dear sir/Mam,

Please send me MAH 1st Year Solved assignments in hindi.

nimeshsupriya@gmail.com

28. Pankaj Pandit | March 12, 2015 at 8:24 am | Reply

Dear Sir,
    Please send me MA History Assignments in Hindi medium. The Details are as under

MHI-01
    MHI-02
    MHI-04
    MHI-05

Please send me immediately.

Thanks

29. shashikantshiral | March 16, 2015 at 5:05 pm | Reply

Sir plz send me ignou ma history solved assignment2014 15

30. Dear Sir,
    Please send me MA History Assignments in Hindi medium. The Details are as under

MHI-01
    MHI-02
    MHI-04
    MHI-05

Please send me immediately

31. Sir/Madam
    Kindly send me ignou solved assignment for MA History(2014-15) for MHI- 2,4 and 5

32. hello sir plz send me the solved papers of ma history ist year ..thx sir

33. dear sir/madam, kindly send me M.A history solved assignment for 2015-16.