Ignou BA English Solved Assignments download
BA English

IGNOU BA English Solved Assignments 2017-18

IGNOU BA English Solved Assignments 2017-18, IGNOU BEGE Solved Assignment:

We provide the latest IGNOU BA English Solved assignments to the students who are unable to solve their Tutor Marked Assignment questions. They can contact us via email id or Whatsapp or phone. We will provide them with the proper solution of the assignment questions.We have mentioned below the Programme name, Course Detail and the availability of solved assignment:

  • Year/ Session: 2017-18
  • Programme Name:  BA English
  • Medium: English
  • Availability: Available

We try our best to provide the students with the IGNOU BA solved assignments 2018 as cheap as possible. Whatever price we are charging is just the service charge which is required to maintain our website. Please do not hesitate to contact us as we are here to help you only. Below, we have mentioned the list of solved assignments of BA programme:

How to Order IGNOU BA English Solved Assignment?

To place an order for IGNOU solved assignment of BEGE-108 course, the students can visit our another website www.zigmakart.com and directly place the order Or they can send us an email at ignouworld@gmail.com. We will try to reply you back as soon as possible.

Our representative will describe complete process of placing the order in the email reply. So, do not worry about how to order the assignment. Just drop and email and we will take care of the rest. For the quick response, you can also contact us on WhatsApp and via phone.

We provide the assignment solution in the form of Soft Copy as well as Hard Copy (Printed). It all depends on the student how he/she needs it. If the student requires the IGNOU BEGE 108 solved assignment quickly, then we will recommend him to order the soft copy of assignments. We will send them the assignment answers in the form of PDF files on their email id.

If you request for printed solved assignment, it may take us 4-5 days to provide the assignment at your provided address via courier or VPP.

Importance of IGNOU BA English Solved Assignments:

There are a large number of students who take admission in the BA English course every year in both June and July session. All the students have to submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments before filling up the examination form to appear in Term End Examination. The assignments need to be submitted at concerned regional centre or study centre of Indira Gandhi National Open University.

The assignment constitutes 30% weightage of total marks whereas theory examination constitutes the remaining 70% marks. So, we can say that IGNOU BA English Solved Assignments are a very important component for the students who are studying this programme. The students should make the assignment as per the university guidelines otherwise, it will lead to the deduction of marks. The assignments should be submitted before the last date of submission and also before the exam form submission.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.